Sign in to follow this  
alaskanbass

Phullie loaded btl 12

so my bro has a reg cab ford f150 and he wants a fully loaded btl 12 ran off a rockford 30001bd amp 1/0 wire 2 kinetics excessive amperage alt. what do you guys think.. he also said moneys not a problem.. so yeah..

Id say no. I personally dont like the fully laoded BTLs off that much power... how much space does he have to work with?

Also, please note that those are rather strong amps... but they have a little problem in that the subsonic filter is preset to 28Hz at a shallow 12dB/oct. If you are tuned above 30Hz, I would advise you to get an add on filter to augment this... most have been using the Harrison labs adjustable F-mod with good results. Its a solid margin of safety for $35... given that with 3500W things can go bad fast under tuning.

Thanks,

Scott

so my bro has a reg cab ford f150 and he wants a fully loaded btl 12 ran off a rockford 30001bd amp 1/0 wire 2 kinetics excessive amperage alt. what do you guys think.. he also said moneys not a problem.. so yeah..

So yeah.

What are the basic dimensions he has to work with for an enclosure? Im sure its rather shallow... Id rather see a couple of 12s with that amp versus a single 1. Pair of BLs would work if you have the space...

Sign in to follow this