Sign in to follow this  
ripper

2nd BTL 15 build

This is my second build for the BTL 15 i have. IT is wired at 1.2 ohms power by my Mean Machine 3000.1, with an NSB90 in the trunk hooked directly to the alternator. Hope you enjoy. box is 3.5 cu ft tuned to 35 hz

100_0306.jpg

100_0307.jpg

100_0308.jpg

100_0316.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0319.jpg

100_0322.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0324.jpg

looks good i jsut finished my second build also

its for my brothers ED 19Ov.2

post up some vids if possible i would love to see that thing moving

this thing is LOUD i will tell ya...and im gettin tired of the people on caraudio.com always talkin down on things...especially when they say im not thread bashing...BUT....blah blah duct tape blah blah this that...what ever though. im happy with the end result and as always, i have never cared about looks, just the output of the setup.

What matters in the end is your satisfaction.

He is the words of advice i love to live by... well now since its soo true.

Dont build a system for everyone else, Build it for yourself.

What sounds good to you is all that matter and those other fudges dont know chit. :)

thanks for all the views and comments!!! and i all do matter about is my opinion in all reality...it just bugs me that everyone has to argue about something or down something to up themselves

there is always somwhere full of these little 16 year old "thugs" that are soo much cooler on the net.

no matter what it is or who you are someone out there is going to bash it.

take youtube for example it could be a video of like your family reunion someone is going to call you all soe sort of names because they are so tough.

its like whats going on with the world today, someone wants to fight you and they end up bringing some sort of weapon and about 30 people to the fight. nobody has any respect anymore, i hate the younger generation.

but anyways i wanna see some numbers lol.

oh and ps the duct tape should be around the edges of the sub too :)

i was thinking about doing that actually...but im doing two shows soon, one the 23rd of this month, and another show next month sometime. i will post up numbers when i get them... but my epic center 150 is showing 147 db as my peak for music. give or take 4 dbs softer to the real mic, i figure around 142-143 on music is what im hitting, but like i said thats only on the epic center so i will list real numbers when i get them.