Sign in to follow this  
pauleqer

list perhaps???

Is there a list of subs-brands and models-that FI knows they can recone, without sending it in perhaps???? soo many ?'s about recones. j/w cuz it would be nice to know, can be on the lookout for these subs if we knew what ones can be, ya know what im sayin?? Thanks

Fi can recone most subs that use a 3" voice coil.

I dont know if a list will ever be made.

Can't do that because there are literally thousands of motors out there, some/many of which are chinese and use a "3 inch" coil that really isn't American standard 3"...

Just ask, we'll tell you. If we don't know then you can send it in.

Thanks

-Nick

What Nick said ^^^^

There are so many subs out there and different versions of the same thing made over the years. I often dont know what I can recone until I get things in and measure. Often a Chinese made driver I cant. They use weird sized coils. At the same time, if you bought the sub for $49 from a local dealer, it definitely isnt worth reconing either.

9/10 US made subs we can recone. US made SPL subs I cant think of too many we cant. Only two I can think of I cant... Crossfire XT and one version of the Treo SSX (I think thats the model as it has an ultra tight odd sized coil... unless they only run less than .010" on it and then I wouldnt want to recone it as thats too tight anyway)

Sign in to follow this