Aaron Clinton

Any new 2008 cars your excited about??

I'd rather have bird flu. LOL

lol i think he's lying...i'd definetely take the vette!

well, chevy did cut some interior comfort corners in the z06 and made it publicly known. like less sound deadening, less padding in teh seats, so on and so forth. they are also suppose to be fixing some of that after some of the reviews the car got, similiar to the topgear one. and we all know the majority of all OEM radios are "rubbish", lol.

in any case, i'd own one for the sheer brutality of it. comfort be damned, 0-175 in just 5th gear? lol, that's a first i've heard of that. let it beat the hell outa me, it'll stomp just about everything in it's path.

on that note, my bro-in-laws mustang feels about the same way. with an all keny bell suspension, over 300hp at the ground before funny juice, and the clank box 5 spd, it's not a cruiser, it's a bruiser. but that's what it was made for, ala, z06.

you want to cruise, you buy the base corvette. still perform better then some supercars, ride a whole lot better and keep a chunk of change in the pocket.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

There's a Z06 for sale at a local dealership here ... 3500km (2175 miles), some (insert the guys name here) special edition where only 33 were sold in Canada. Pretty sure they want $92,000 for it. I don't freakin' think so.

There's a Z06 for sale at a local dealership here ... 3500km (2175 miles), some (insert the guys name here) special edition where only 33 were sold in Canada. Pretty sure they want $92,000 for it. I don't freakin' think so.

yeah, that's a bity steep, special edition or not.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

The Captian has spoken.

I'm in the market for a new car, and have been actively looking and ready to write a check this spring/summer.

I test drove

A5 nearly purchased an s5 from that mild experience alone, fit and finish plus the v8 make for driving seks

G37 Hotness, but if more of a luxury car that makes old guys feel like it's got go fast juice in it, and no room for. Great value and people will look

Benz 350clk, Over rated and flashy.

Masariti, for the price, I would rather put down on a lake home. A used gt there was only 50 though with less than 30k miles and the best interior. Felt quick

Looked at

acura TL, it has an appeal nothing else does and I don't even know why... but for the price, no way.

The turbo 3XX from BMW 4 door, no coupe on hand. Fast but, lacking something, m3 is no way. half the US shipment was damaged on landing at port.

GTR. That thing is seksi. real real seksi. I'm just nervous about owning it and the crowd of people it would pull.

porsche. 911 is great but for that cost.. and with turbo... yeah.. I'm not a doctor in mid life crisis so I shouldn't have the car either. and the cayman would be perfect but I don't fit even with the seat all the way back.

Lexus ISF, really disapointed on the luxury and sporty aspect. I think it tried to marry the 2 and this was a match that should get a divorce, maybe I saw a badly trimmed one but the inside was nothing to be amazed by.

Suprised I liked

The new CTS, beautiful and interior is finaly up to standards. The V will be priced great and has big horses I hear.

300c Wow nice car for the price, but a bit older man style for me.

I am ready to wash my hands though and get a pedal bike, the sales force in automotive is worthless in todays market. I had a girl who wouldn't call a dealer without a deposit of 500 to find an s5 and the thing is I have dealt with her before... sad.