Sign in to follow this  
JazzScreamer

AA Products (18)

Maybe this is just me.... but the AA Icon in the store menu has (18) products available but there are only 12 in the store. Is this a tease or an actual number of products that is going to be available in the store. Are the AA poly's (carb's) going to be part of this? I'm just curious. What's gonna fill the 6 motre slots? Mids...... more subs...........wiring........caps.......? can anyone help? Thanks.

Maybe this is just me.... but the AA Icon in the store menu has (18) products available but there are only 12 in the store. Is this a tease or an actual number of products that is going to be available in the store. Are the AA poly's (carb's) going to be part of this? I'm just curious. What's gonna fill the 6 motre slots? Mids...... more subs...........wiring........caps.......? can anyone help? Thanks.

the cart software actually shows a number higher then the actuall products available. It has to do with the way the products are catagorized. Cube Cart bug really. I'm sure that answered your question, anything else I can help with?

the cart software actually shows a number higher then the actuall products available. It has to do with the way the products are catagorized. Cube Cart bug really. I'm sure that answered your question, anything else I can help with?

I think that's it. :thanx:

Is it really a bug, or one of those annoying things on the data entry portion, that has to be handled meticulously to show up correct?

Is it really a bug, or one of those annoying things on the data entry portion, that has to be handled meticulously to show up correct?

there is a mod to install to correct the problem, i've just not had the time to sort through that sea of PHP lately.

Sign in to follow this