Sign in to follow this  
meade916

New Video up.....just minding my own business then......

Ok heres the story, im chillin in the intersection down the street from my house waiting for the light and then this SUV in front of me decides he wants to bump his chit......so you KNOW i had to let him have it. Well i fired up a gucci mane song "pyrex pot" and it took a few seconds before the beat hit, but in the meantime the highs was' tickin pretty hard. So i look over and i got the attention of some brothas in the gas station on the corner and i just shake my head and acknowlege the battle thats about to happen when this beat drops. So you know the song kicked in and i shut that dude down HARD in front of me and he sped off. I didnt get it on tape because i wasnt prepared and i didnt think much of it anyway. Well one of the brotha's from the gas station comes over to my window trippen and he wants to hear that chit....so you KNOW I pulled into the parking lot and showed it to them Even had an old lady in another car chit her pants damn near haha

Do i need to keep going with this story ?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/button.wmv

Edited by meade916

Just another day in the life of Meade :D

Awesome man!

steve, you find the funniest kind.....or do they find (hear) you! great vid. demo out the civic for a while. love to see that. james, newark,ca

What else can I say, .....always impressive!

just havin a little fun on a TUESDAY afternoon :D It usually dont take but a couple of beats up in a parking lot to turn it into a side show :D I can be minding my own buisiness one minute and have 10 people gathered around the back the next minute :D

ive been in a drivethru at 2am and got recognized by someone and one second im gettin some late nite chili cheese fries, the next i got some stranger in a dark parking lot getting a demo.....yup i said 2am, its happened hahah.

sounds good, ill be at Del-Taco on Elkhorn Blvd 2am this saturday waiting :D ill take two Big Fat Steak Tacos, a Qusadia (*SP), and a delux chili cheese frys.....and a Dr. Pepper. hahahh

j/k man... :D

man your a beast lol straight up i hope one day i can take a trip to come listen to the Tahoe

Sick chit Meade, maybe one day I'll see/hear it in person.

man lol does it ever get old i mean do u ever just get sick of people knowing who u are...?sorry just hadto ask cuz im sure some days u just dont feel good or not in the mood for people u know o u ever tell them no not today or somthing like that? (awsome video btw)

thanks :D ya i do get days where i lay low......i roll my 07 F150 (stock) and its like no ones lookin, i love it! But ya when im havin a bad day i still let people in, it ends up making my day better. Theres no better feeling then when someone cant give you enough props and they are trippen hard after a demo :D

:)

Sign in to follow this