Sign in to follow this  
thai_creeper

Contacting Flakko/Jeremy

Does anyone here speak to Flakko/Jeremy on a regular basis? I've been trying to follow up (leaving voicemails and PM's) about my MD2D that I sent in back in May '07 but received a pretty bad conditioned amp in return, so I want to see where the DHL claim is at. Sorry for airring out some of the details but I'm pretty upset at how long this is taking and would like to see if there's a more direct way to contact him other than his cell. If anyone can give me some info or point me in the right direction, please do.

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by thai_creeper

He should see this very soon.

seems like he doesn't go online much anymore. I PM'd him like 2 weeks ago and i finally got a response yesterday. try to be patient. i'm sure he'll get back to you sooon.

I can understand if he doesn't go on often, but I don't understand why he didn't address me while he was online and able to respond to you yesterday. I would hope that a customer in a situation as I am would be of high priority to respond to, not saying that your issue isn't as important. anyways, thanks for your support so far

Edited by thai_creeper

I have been trying to get in contact with him also, as I need the price on the AX5600. I am almost at the point of saying "F" it, if he can't respond or clear his inbox. If the customer service is going to start out bad, I would rather not be bothered with the company.

you got a pm. i hope you will be satisfied :unsure:

edit: also i would like to add, that this is not about the SSA store. It's all me :( my bad guys.

edit: also i would like to add, that this is not about the SSA store. It's all me :( my bad guys.

Jeremy, What about my amp? I still haven't received a response about a replacement for mine that I sent in well over a month ago. I have sent 2 PMs about it.

Jeremy, What about my amp? I still haven't received a response about a replacement for mine that I sent in well over a month ago. I have sent 2 PMs about it.

im workin on it. its dropped off today.