jcm1689

Silverado Blow Through - Videos!!!!!!!&#33

is it just the pics or is that port really small? I know you said it was over 100in^2 combined but i swear it looks like half that

Did you protect the "weather exposed" mdf with anything? I'd hate to see you do all that work and have it rain once and have that box get all puffy and disintegrate.

Great work. I really enjoy your quality set-ups, and the audio in the vid is nice and clear too.
great job, like the box, and nice truck
that is truley a thing of beauty!

don't foget to post up the vids here:

http://www.teamssaudio.com/

very nice build!
Sex. Pure Sex
love the truck and the box design alot..... now just to making that install show ready....

Thanks Guys ^^^

is it just the pics or is that port really small? I know you said it was over 100in^2 combined but i swear it looks like half that

must be the pics....each port is 17.5" tall by 3" wide which comes out to 52.5" inches per port.

Did you protect the "weather exposed" mdf with anything? I'd hate to see you do all that work and have it rain once and have that box get all puffy and disintegrate.

in the process. for right now just the bottom of the boxed is resined incase any water come in from the tailgate or anything. the rest of the box is gonna get resined when the box comes out again in the next couple days. since theres no rain in the forcast here and the and the owner told me the bed cover doesnt leak at all im not too concerned if its gonna sit like that just for a few days.

Very good work.

in the process. for right now just the bottom of the boxed is resined incase any water come in from the tailgate or anything. the rest of the box is gonna get resined when the box comes out again in the next couple days. since theres no rain in the forcast here and the and the owner told me the bed cover doesnt leak at all im not too concerned if its gonna sit like that just for a few days.

I should have assumed as much, but wanted to make sure since I have seen stranger things on the web. Going to be really nice when you are done!!

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

got the headlinner and light in. the pics dont really show it but dam that thing looks fudgein sick in the truck. it makes the whole interior glow blue turned out awesome. didnt get pics but got the pillars in. also got the kicks, the pices on the floor next to the seat that connect with the kicks, and the plastic trim pieces on the side of the seat wraped and installed also....will have pics of those in a little bit when the truck gets here.

I should have assumed as much, but wanted to make sure since I have seen stranger things on the web. Going to be really nice when you are done!!

thanks, ya i know what you mean, i saw some dude ridin around town a while ago with a blow through and no bed cover. i told him he should probably get the wood protected some how. his reply was " why, its just wood, trees are out in the rain all the time nothing happens to them" ??!!!!????

Be sure to upload pictures to the gallery and videos to the vid site here. :)

Be sure to upload pictures to the gallery and videos to the vid site here. :)

sure thing, soon as i get some better vids and finish the truck should be by the end of the week.

Some very strong out put.

Some very strong out put.
Indeed

ya i never thought thought i would see those type for results from this setup. vids really dont do it justice. once i loaded it into photo bucket it cut down most of the flexin and in the fist vid i forgot to turn the bass boost up. but it def moves some air. the owner told me that if a girl is in the truck her hair blows around just sittin in the seat. between that and the amount of air i can feel commin out the windows it should do some pretty good hair tricks. will def get a vid of one first chance i get. im very happy with the outcome of the system though. except for the problems with the powerbass amp :( thats gettin replaced soon though.

GOD that truck is soooooooooooooo hott. That is what I wanted mine to look like. I have a black 00 silverado and had a 4/6 lowering kit waiting to be put on but I'm trying to sell my rims and lowering kit. I wanted that same front end clip that is on it as well. Black on black looks so damn sexy.

oh nice install too, lol.

GOD that truck is soooooooooooooo hott. That is what I wanted mine to look like. I have a black 00 silverado and had a 4/6 lowering kit waiting to be put on but I'm trying to sell my rims and lowering kit. I wanted that same front end clip that is on it as well. Black on black looks so damn sexy.

oh nice install too, lol.

thanks lol, but ya i know i love it....if only it were mine. but then again if it were i would be puttin alot more than 2 15" bls in teh bed :D