Sign in to follow this  
Angaria

line array of 6.5's

Hey all,

Does anyone know if the new mids will have roughly the same specs/price as the old ones? I need to pick up ~16 for an open baffle line array if they model similarly. Thanks!

Sounds like a nice project. I wish.......no, really, I wish I could tell you when the AA mids will be coming out, but I don't know. There are some people on this forum that may give us a clue. Good Luck!!! :drink40:

Is there any way to get pics of these so I can make my decision on a good deal before its too late?

Is there any way to get pics of these so I can make my decision on a good deal before its too late?

I wish I knew when they were coming out. Anyone :shrug:

I know the sub lines and dealer network was the first things to take care of. Scott has mentioned that the 6.5's are planned, but at not in that much of demand by dealers yet. So he will be the best one to answer and I know he has been swamped as of late so give it a little. ;)

:(

Who is doing your open baffle. A buddy of mine, certified EE, did mine and discouraged another friend of doing an open baffle line array. I do not remember why, however, this driver is a low playing driver and my box has four 3" ports in ea tower.

Hey all,

Does anyone know if the new mids will have roughly the same specs/price as the old ones? I need to pick up ~16 for an open baffle line array if they model similarly. Thanks!

Candou2, you were warned about selling your mids outside of the F/S forum. Do this again and you're gone.

Who is doing your open baffle. A buddy of mine, certified EE,

I'll say it...

Just because someone may have a degree in Electrical Engineering doesn't mean they know squat about designing speakers.

Ouch!! SO,did you gamble away your tuition? Or did you flunk out of pre cal?

I'll say it...

Just because someone may have a degree in Electrical Engineering doesn't mean they know squat about designing speakers.

Hey Jazz, the only reason I jumped on this web site is because I new Chad before he started selling his own designs. The market went towards the cars and the kids, so here I am. I tried to sell my, well you know, just because some people were looking for some of these drivers.

So I wonder, are they promoting audio, NO, they have there own agenda. I have two teenage boys and I do not want any more.

See you here

I'll say it...

I suggest you leave this forum and never come back. Your attitude is not welcome here, and your refusal to abide by the rules.

I'll say it...

*chuckles* Nope, I'm a Junior in EE and there are very few people in this major here at Kansas State University (students, grad students, and professors) who truly know wtf they are doing when it comes to loudspeaker design.

Sign in to follow this