Sign in to follow this  
espguitarist91

chance to get metered!

Theres going to be a meet on october 21st and tommyk is bringing his TL. So ill have a chance to meter the MAW-15. I dont remember reading any scores from it, so im curious to see what it will do. Granted, its in a 3 cu. ft. box tuned to 28hz on about 800 watts, in a large car. So im not expecting anything great, but it does the job just fine for me. ;)

I know 2 MJ-18's got metered, but has anyone had the 15's metered on a daily setup?

Edited by espguitarist91

Theres going to be a meet on october 21st and tommyk is bringing his TL. So ill have a chance to meter the MAW-15. I dont remember reading any scores from it, so im curious to see what it will do. Granted, its in a 3 cu. ft. box tuned to 28hz on about 800 watts, in a large car. So im not expecting anything great, but it does the job just fine for me. ;)

I know 2 MJ-18's got metered, but has anyone had the 15's metered on a daily setup?

No idea, but I'll be there and am looking forward to hearing your MAW...

No idea, but I'll be there and am looking forward to hearing your MAW...

Sounds good

you are running 800 watts to 1 maw 15?

yea, its probably a little less. Im using a hifonics 1606d and the gain is set to around 850, so i figure 750-800 maybe.

There was a gent in Winnipeg who attended our little SPL comp. He had two of them in a sealed box. I'm not sure how much power he was driving them with but I recall he did a 138.x.