Sign in to follow this  
danracer

shipping question...

well i emailed them 2 days ago but still no reply from them :huh:

Same thing I emailed twice no answer. Trying to get a phone number to contact them if anyone knows....

As I have said in a few topics, they are backed up from Finals and are working hard to catch up.

Sorry about the emails... we are trying to get caught back up (hence the late hour right now...)

Yes we do ship to PR. Usually via USPS as it is significantly less in most instances than UPS, FedEx, or DHL.

Yes. . ."3rd magnet: This simply adds more clearance in use for the HiXmCoil."

Yes. . ."3rd magnet: This simply adds more clearance in use for the HiXmCoil."

ohh ok thnx...i want an street/comp. subs should i get the 3rd magnet w/ the hixm coil??

hi, i emailed you guys about a week ago about another shipping quoute for a Bl w/ cooling and flatwind coil and still no response. if you could pm me the quote or email it to me @ dan_carracer@hotmail.com. the zipcode is 00927 san juan PR, Im probably gonna order it tomorrow or on saturday...thanx

I'll get ahold of Scott today and let him know...

Thanks!

Hey there Nick. Been a week and 4 emails for me and no response also. I'm in Hawaii though and not PR. Would you let Scott know for me also. Thanks.

Hey there Nick. Been a week and 4 emails for me and no response also. I'm in Hawaii though and not PR. Would you let Scott know for me also. Thanks.

Whats your email address and what are you needing help with? Shoot me an email and i'll get you taken care of.

Thanks!!

Danracer - What size bl and exactly what options are you looking to get and i'll get you a price shipped.

Thanks!!

Danracer - What size bl and exactly what options are you looking to get and i'll get you a price shipped.

Thanks!!

Well im looking to get an 18" Bl with cooling and flatwind coil, D2

Thanks

We'll get it to you tonight dan!

Thanks!

got info and email for danracer from Nick... Ill get an email off to you now.

wrxinfx... Im sure Nick will get me your info or pricing to you as well.

Thanks,

Scott

so...any info on the shipping quote?? still havent recieved an email. sorry to bother so much.

I guess you and I are in the same boat dan..haha. Nah but its understandable. Business is good for them and when it gets busy you gotta sacrifice one for the other.

Thanks Nick for the quick responses.

Sign in to follow this