Sign in to follow this  
subwoofery

Ascendant Audio's web site

I get an error msg when I try to view it...

Do you guyz know what that means??? :slayer:

WEB SITE WILL BE UPDATED SOOOOON!!!!!!!

Edited by subwoofery

I get an error msg when I try to view it...

Do you guyz know what that means??? :slayer:

WEB SITE WILL BE UPDATED SOOOOON!!!!!!!

i hop eso!

thats most likely just due to the host being down. I'm sure their new site should be live very soon...

thats most likely just due to the host being down. I'm sure their new site should be live very soon...

Was it ever working???

It's been down for at least a few days. I've been checking here to see if this was news, or if they closed it down since they sell outside their site now. Apparently it's news.

Edited by kryptonitewhite

Yes we are working on updating it and at first I thought it was because our new web company was getting it rolling a couple days early... but it turns out that the host "upgraded" some things and dropped a bunch of peoples sites as well as screwed up DNS settings. While we have the site info to put back, they have yet been able to fix the DNS settings and accordingly we are in the process of moving the site to a new host company.

Site has been the biggest PITA I have ever had to deal with... definitley more than enough of an excercise in frustration from every aspect. But, the company has been rolling along strong in its absence and we have been picking up new dealers and international distributors. Things will come back into focus soon enough :)

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this