flakko

SSA proudly presents: The USamps Factory Tour!

Date: November 30th 2007

Time: 2:00pm - 3:00 pm

Place: Usamps 315 Cloverleaf Dr. #K Baldwin park CA 91706

Proposed Schedule:

2:00-2:10 people arrive and introductions

2:11-2:20 Show people around

2:31-2:45 bench test some amps

XT4000D, MD2d, MD43, AX5600, AX3200DE

2:46-3:00 Q&A

More details as the time approaches, but there WILL be Q&A so if you can't make it, post up your questions (get down and dirty) here and you will be heard! Also feel free to let me know if yall are able to come or not because it wouldnt be a tour without the people! The more the merrier!

that is all for now, and hope to see you there!

US Amps has a factory in Cali? Thought they were made in the Florida swamplands or Korea or something...

How long will the tour be? I might be able to make it....BP is only 10 mins from :D

not sure. those specifics will be straightened out later on this week. sweet hope to see you there :)

US Amps has a factory in Cali? Thought they were made in the Florida swamplands or Korea or something...

yeap. they were moved there i think 3 years ago.

I wish I could make it. US Amps should move to Mississippi so I can go :-). That would be sick then I could get a home state discount for making such a sick suggestion.

Questions since I can't go:

With the complaints about the tubes used in the tube amps currently, is there any plans to change them?

With the decrease in AX models, and revamp of the Merlins, and more market focus on the XT's, is US Amps looking to turn more towards the average user then the upper echelon buyer?

Will the website be updated soon?

Has the monster 6000x been scrapped for good?

Is there anything in development to go up against the DC model amps from Zapco or the SX amps from Kicker?

Its Taiwan LOL

crap, why did they have to move to calli!! im right here in south florida. i think jl is still here in florida, maybe i'll visit them and tell them that i really wanted to see us amps place instead lol

With the complaints about the tubes used in the tube amps currently, is there any plans to change them?

?

Is it the tubes or the "hybrid design" using tubes?

I only ask b/c i recently just acquired a AX-tu1000c & a ax-tu4360 and kind of anxious to install, but should I get different tubes to replace the exsisting SLOVEK's or should I get different amps?

Like to know what people think? probably wrong topic reply now that i think about it - sorry

?

Is it the tubes or the "hybrid design" using tubes?

I only ask b/c i recently just acquired a AX-tu1000c & a ax-tu4360 and kind of anxious to install, but should I get different tubes to replace the exsisting SLOVEK's or should I get different amps?

Like to know what people think? probably wrong topic reply now that i think about it - sorry

ask jim about that. not too knowledgeable on the tubes. If you have the equipment already, test it out and see if you like them, iif not try different tubes

Just a friendly reminder. im gonna be bumpin this thread until the day of. and this is my proposed schedule...ill let you know if anything is changed.

Usamps tour:

if you want to suggest some amps to be benched feel free to post them here

Just a friendly reminder. im gonna be bumpin this thread until the day of. and this is my proposed schedule...ill let you know if anything is changed.

Usamps tour:

2:21-2:30 Milk and cookies

if you want to suggest some amps to be benched feel free to post them here

Sounds like an excellent idea to me. :)

didnt have enough time to bench the md2d. we were talking for 2 hours in the conference room.