danieln

rodek 2300i questions

ive only ever really ran Rodek amps, ive had a couple 2150's to a couple 15''s and still have a 280 to a couple B-52 12''s and i also have a rodek cross over, now i got a 2300i and would like to know if i can run it down to 2ohm mono, ive had my 280 blow up at least 5 or 6 times and rebuilt, now it will run 2 ohm mono load all day, ive got 2 gauge wire going right to the board and dual fans on it, what an ugly looking beast now but i can hit 145 db on the termpro mic (pad) and ill pop any fuse smaller then 60amp, my cross over needs some work though, im only getting one channel out put, and im no longer in touch with the asian tech that had been servicing my amps before. does anyone know of a way to get these fixed right or beefed up or if the 2300i can run 2ohm mono.

anyways any help would be great thanks guy!

ps. im always looking for more rodek equip.!

ive only ever really ran Rodek amps, ive had a couple 2150's to a couple 15''s and still have a 280 to a couple B-52 12''s and i also have a rodek cross over, now i got a 2300i and would like to know if i can run it down to 2ohm mono, ive had my 280 blow up at least 5 or 6 times and rebuilt, now it will run 2 ohm mono load all day, ive got 2 gauge wire going right to the board and dual fans on it, what an ugly looking beast now but i can hit 145 db on the termpro mic (pad) and ill pop any fuse smaller then 60amp, my cross over needs some work though, im only getting one channel out put, and im no longer in touch with the asian tech that had been servicing my amps before. does anyone know of a way to get these fixed right or beefed up or if the 2300i can run 2ohm mono.

anyways any help would be great thanks guy!

ps. im always looking for more rodek equip.!

Don't think so.

Zed Audio only made a few of their amps to be stable lower than 4 ohms.

Sorry buddy, I guess you could send it to Zed and maybe they can upgrade it somehow.

Good luck!.

Guest zedman
how would i get in contact with him?

do you think he would like to work on his old stuff?

I have talked to Mr. Mantz several times Zed audio repairs amps at a quite reasonable price he will even work on other brands as well. ZZ

thats 4 ohm minimal, but depending on your music will determine whne it will pop, if you use somethig with to much current draw i saw under 5 minutes, its similar to the zeus 7 model but i think it has 2 less outputs per channel....

zed will still repiar that amp, its old..lol