BKOLFO4

The wall has a new look. . .

An SPL install that actually looks good...what are you trying to do, lower your score?

:D

That is a "music" install. :D

Amps are not connected yet. Need to add the fuse holders in line on the power wires and connect the power/ground to the batteries.

IMG_0911_small.jpg

pretty clean, interested to see some db numbers

Dang, thats sweet. And theres still room to store things in the back. Nice job. :)

very very nice. i did not notice but did you just recently get the 40.1s? iirc you were running usamps no?

should be interesting to see it's capabilities.

I will be in and out. You still have my cell number (I will PM it to you)?? I am going to be in Frisco on Saturday - maybe we could meet up there.

Very nice work.

Subs are starting to break in a little after the ride to work and the round trip to lunch. They guy that goes to lunch with me everyday said, "man, there is something different about those subs. They just like pound on you deeper and harder than the other ones you had, and they don't even seem to break a sweat - look at them, they are barely moving.". . . .

I will say right now (and I don't know what they do on the meter yet), the BTL's sound way better playing music than the MT's did. And maybe it is the combination of the subs and the better amps, but the system as a whole sounds much better playing music. . .

Brian

Edited by BKOLFO4

Glad to hear it... while I know the MTs VERY well, I have the same opinion of the BTLs. They simply do a better job on the daily stuff, especially down low.

Keep us all posted.

Thanks,

Scott

Won the competition at car toys this weekend. 7 ft tall trophy!!! (sorry Lord Baccus)

It did a 155.8 @ 38 Hz. Little low, but amps are really not wired to burp right now - I really setup this system to play music at extreme levels without worrying about anything blowing up, and it does an awesome job of it. I played music multiple times for extended lengths of time in the 154+ range. . . amps were not even getting warm, and the sub dustcaps were barely warm a couple of times.

I am going to measure the actual impedance rise, and see what kind of power I am actually getting out of the 40.1's. Then sometime when I am bored, I will strap the amps on each pair of subs and burp it to see what this setup can do. :D

Brian

IMG_0942.jpg

Edited by BKOLFO4

Hey.......

Who does BKOLFO4 look like?

(I told him and he said he was driving from Dallas today to kick my ass)

:D

hahahahahahahhahahha

LB.

:falls out of chair laughing:

nice score and congrats!

now burp that chit and show results!

I will be in and out. You still have my cell number (I will PM it to you)?? I am going to be in Frisco on Saturday - maybe we could meet up there.

is that frisco, Tx