YBZ29

Dish Cone

Im looking into buying 2 12" BTL's soon and was wondering if it was possible to use a dish cone(AA Havoc) instead of the traditional cone you guys use, is that at all possible?

i tried emailing scott about getting an inverted dustcap for my mag 12" :( he never responds to my emails. its been weeks i sent another one a few days ago to make sure it didnt get deleted on accident.

i tried emailing scott about getting an inverted dustcap for my mag 12" :( he never responds to my emails. its been weeks i sent another one a few days ago to make sure it didnt get deleted on accident.

You can get one but i don't see the point...it wont be a 'mag' anylonger...it'l be a sub with a blank dust cover...

Honestly it'd probably hurt the re-sale value..

You can get one but i don't see the point...it wont be a 'mag' anylonger...it'l be a sub with a blank dust cover...

Yeah i dont plan to sell it ever. However if I were too...this is hurting my resale value

IMG_0567.jpg

I got it out but there is a big crease now.

can something be arranged to get a full size dustcap(invert it, like a dish) for the 12?

Edited by Megalomaniac

They can do it. Here's some pics of a pair of 10" hybrids, Lightning Neo Storm X2 motors with Fi top ends. As you can see full cone inverted dust caps :jump: The guy's name is Tom and he is from the Big Island here in Hawaii. Good luck guys!

2103960_217_full.jpg

2103960_219_full.jpg

2103960_220_full.jpg

2307586_81_full.jpg

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

I'm Tom.

Hence this statement: "The guy's name is Tom and he is from the Big Island here in Hawaii." LOL!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

lol if your still stuck on the alum get a fosgate T1or T2 dustcap... id be more then happy to see if i could get u one (that would be interesting)

soo.. What will it take to get a blank dustcap?