Aaron Clinton

Amp model availablity

As far as I know the remaining ZED amps are:

Deuce: 0

Gladius: 0

Minilith: 0

Draconia: 0

:(

is zed working on new lines or another production run? are these the numbers left from the previous production run? i would really like to get my hands on a mini sometime in the future...

From what i understand they are very busy with OEM projects and cannot commit to a date for another production run.

Sadly, the existing models will not be built again. The ones listed above are an approx amount left. Last I stalked to Stephen, about a week ago, he is in the works on an all new line. Yes they are very busy with OEM and pro-audio work, but the new line is hoped to be out in the spring.

Hmmm...

I'm not sure which to wait on now. The new Zed line or the SAX-250.2.

SO....what is the current supply now at? I am debating this again...I have a ESX amp on the way but I still want some new Zed

SO....what is the current supply now at? I am debating this again...I have a ESX amp on the way but I still want some new Zed

Deuces are the only ones left. As of yesterday.

If a Draconia comes up on ebay, I am going to go after it.

If a Draconia comes up on ebay, I am going to go after it.

By the time I sold my other amp the Gladius was gone. Damn! I did find a really clean US Acoustics by ZED to keep my mids happy until the new line emerges.

Updated approx levels.

But yeah, I am very curious about the new ones.

supposed to be best ever....I emailed him few days ago..very interesting

I talked to Stephen at length before Christmas about the new amp. It will be the most amazing thing on the market hands down. There's talk of various tube options too.

I'd hate to say too much since he said a lot of things were still on the drawing board, but I'll probably move my BB deuce to my rear surround channels.

Picked up the last Zed Audio amp. It's A Deuce that i'm having Burr Brown upgraded. I also asked Stephen to sign it, so I may have a piece of history on it's way to me. :)

Picked up the last Zed Audio amp. It's A Deuce that i'm having Burr Brown upgraded. I also asked Stephen to sign it, so I may have a piece of history on it's way to me. :)

Hey, mine is signed and BB edition. :drink40:

Thanks for the info, I updated the stats.

booooo for you Colin (wrx/z28).....boooooo.....no fair.................booooooooooo..........j/k

Hey, mine is signed and BB edition. :drink40:

Thanks for the info, I updated the stats.

Yeah, but was yours the last one evar?!?! :)

booooo for you Colin (wrx/z28).....boooooo.....no fair.................booooooooooo..........j/k

Boo? No love! I know you wanna pick up some new power from me... choose a brand, Soundstream, Precision Power, Xtant, ESX, Hifonics, :)