Sign in to follow this  
grandhustle575

Perfect amp match for two ssd 15's

Alright. i am pretty much set on getting two ssd 15's. does anyone know of an amp that will work with this setup. right now i have two 12 type r's (which are so freakin boring haha) on a pheonix gold rsd1200.1. My price range for a new amp is pretty open.

Something like a PG Tantrum 1200.1 would give you a lot of flexibility in impedances, but for a new amp the SAZ-1500D is a solid choice.

im thinkin the SAZ-1500D is a little too expensive. what if i do around 400 ish range. the Alphasonik PMA1000DA, Alphasonik PMA800DA, or Hifonics BXi2607D seem all right around the right price. what do you think about those?

You can have a 1500D for 400 bux, check the f/s section, I know Corey Anderson is selling a 1500D bnib basically for 400 shipped or less iirc. He's a sundown dealer btw!

The amps you mentioned and other amps mentioned are a far cry from the 1500, so I would stay away from them.

good luck

what do you think about those?

Nothing I'd use.

I'd find a quality used amp before any of those.

Again, something like a PG 1200.1 or Cadence A7+HC would be less than that and be a better value.

im thinkin the SAZ-1500D is a little too expensive. what if i do around 400 ish range. the Alphasonik PMA1000DA, Alphasonik PMA800DA, or Hifonics BXi2607D seem all right around the right price. what do you think about those?

did you PM denim or ssaudio for a price on the 1500D?

Sundown 1500ds can be found for $400 all day here and on the web. I sold my used for $300 not too long ago, still miss that amp :(

Love my tantrum 1200.1. Great amp...but ya as these guys suggested, Sundown is great.

not a fan of the alphasonics....personally.

Love my tantrum 1200.1. Great amp...but ya as these guys suggested, Sundown is great.

not a fan of the alphasonics....personally.

here is a brand new sundown 1500 for 450 shipped.

is it a bad idea to run the ssd's with my current amp (PG rsd1200.1). my only problem with it is that its not one ohm stable so i dont wanna get dvc2ohm ssd's and be stuck with subs that i cant run off a one ohm stable amp later. and does anyone have a link to a saz-1500d for sale.

is it a bad idea to run the ssd's with my current amp (PG rsd1200.1). my only problem with it is that its not one ohm stable so i dont wanna get dvc2ohm ssd's and be stuck with subs that i cant run off a one ohm stable amp later. and does anyone have a link to a saz-1500d for sale.

E-mail support ( @ ) soundsolutionsaudio.com for good pricing on Sundown goodies. :D

Edited by SteveSan

stevesan i dont know if D-rok is in abunai's 808 area for selling to..might be stepping on some toes

Aloha

Sign in to follow this