100_3210.jpg

CIMG1791.jpg

CIMG1788.jpg

CIMG1800.jpg

CIMG1803.jpg

Heres what its in..Bagged 95 chevy on 22's..work in progress

100_3145.jpg

100_3147.jpg

Ill have to go measure it because i forgot the dims, but its 7.9 cubic feet tuned to 31 hz. The port is on the drivers side pointing to the side. Its a slot port.

Nice! Lots of carpet on the box. :) I'm going to go ahead and say it before someone else does, but you better probably secure your battery and your amp before you do anything else. A quick stop will turn that battery into a very large, very heavy projectile. And well, the amp probably won't like slamming into things. But other then that, nice install. :D

Also, is it just me, or is the truck's @$$ riding a little low? :D

is that only 1 piece of 3/4 wood in that box for the top? id look into reinforcing that with another piece

Heres a little update..The battery is held down, just cant see from the pic..The amp is also secured to the amp rack and i did get it carpeted..Yes there is only one piece of 3/4 on the top, but there is a 2x4 going from top of the box to the bottom. I dont get ANY flex out of the box. I was afraid of it but its been fine so far..This is just temp until I do a blow through anyway..well heres a few pics of the amp rack all carpted..Still have to get this metered..

100_3284.jpg

100_3282.jpg

Video of the sub..about half on the bass knob..realized that afterward

th_100_3345.jpg

Just another of the inside

100_3281.jpg

Vid of the bags..

th_100_3342.jpg

And how my truck is now..Gotta drive it through the fricken winter...100_3285.jpg

100_3287.jpg

Nice combo.

just an update..ended up blowing the rear window out the other day..got a new one put in and he put a thicker bead around the window to isolate it a little better. Coming up this spring The entire truck will be RaaMmat'd so that will help with all of the flex i get..Im also working on a box for a blow through..Im just havin a hard time tryin to fit the sub in the bed because it cant be vertical due to the size..if anyone has experience with blow throughs or could help me with a box that would be great.

just an update..ended up blowing the rear window out the other day..got a new one put in and he put a thicker bead around the window to isolate it a little better. Coming up this spring The entire truck will be RaaMmat'd so that will help with all of the flex i get..Im also working on a box for a blow through..Im just havin a hard time tryin to fit the sub in the bed because it cant be vertical due to the size..if anyone has experience with blow throughs or could help me with a box that would be great.

i love it. looks great. i had the same exact combo, except with a btl 15. the kx2500.1 IMHO, is just about the perfect amount of power for the btl.

Sign in to follow this