Sign in to follow this  
Karleon

Magnum 15s

I havent really been keeping up with the status of these drivers, so forgive my ignorance if its known already but i was wondering if you all still had some of these in stock. And if you are close to selling out. Reason being, as stated before, im going to get rid of my Magnum 12s and get a pair of the 15s. I just dont know how long it woud take me to sell my 12s. And i didnt want to end up selling my 12s, just to be too late for the 15 d2s.

Also, would 900W Rms be efficient enough for a magnum 15? Im planning on keeping my Tsunami 1800, but i didnt know if the magnum 15 would be starved for more power. Plus in the future, i might sell my current amp and get two 1200W amps and put one of those to each 15. But for the mean time, i just have 900W rms each to work with.

I think this is my last question, but my honda accord trunk is really really small. Im doing my best to squeeze out the 8cubes i will need for the 15s. But is that the absolute smallest i should put the 15s in? I might be able to get real close to the 8cubes, but after vent and sub displacement, it may drop to 7 or so cubes. Would that be enough, or do i just need to look into a totally different driver. Im craving more spl than my magnum 12s, just dont know if i have the power or space for the 15s

Edited by Karleon

I believe that the 15's are in stock.

900w will be plenty, as the 15's are quite efficient. I'm pretty confident in saying that you'll be very pleased by a pair in 8 cubes before displacement.

Man, i hate having a small car. So i keep measuring and thinking about ways to get the most space. So far im very close. Just need to think of a way to squeeze out a lil more cu ft. Right now i am at 7.659 after wood displacement. still not adding driver and vent displacement. But i will see what i can do.

I don't mean this to come off the wrong way, but is it just my computer that sees the current "Order Online" page or does it still say that they are out of stock? I've had numerous people ask me if they're in stock but yet the "Order Online" web page states that they are (like I said, unless I'm the only one seeing it b/c I update it from my computer).

But yes, they are in stock, both 12's and 15's.

Nope. The page says that they're both in stock.

Nick...I have actually tried to get a hold of you when your BAC is lower than .1 but have been unsuccessful in doing so for the past 2 weeks...

The page describing the 15's exclaims they are out of stock...which is contrary to the status shown on the order page...

Hold on... I'm confused... since when is Nick's BAC ever lower than 0.1 ? I just thought he was born with it right there :D

How does the Magnum 15s compare to any of DD subs? I have a friend who keeps telling me to try DD and not get my magnum 15s. Im skeptical about doing this, but as i said, i want a very very loud setup that will work well with 900W RMS and maybe eventually 1000-1200W RMS each