KickinAudio

I'm still buying CD's

I buy all my CDs, BMG Music saves me a fortune :)

Ding! Ding!

Ive spent thousands of dollars with BMG. My average is under $5 a CD...now bad if you ask me,

BMG Music just doesn't have the selection I need, unfortunately.

I REFUSE to buy CDs unless I have to. It's almost impossible to get a good recording anyways. IMO, the rcording industry deserves nothing for the chitty stuff that comes out nowadays. All this technology and they just use it to over-equalize everything.

Yup, and I hate Sony too. Who is going to buy their new vhs beta, bluray? The music industry is the most bass ackwards industry I know of. They actually keep new technology from you (and thus from all PC users), use crappy media, make packaging the cheapest difficult junk they can find, market only to 13yr old girls, market less and less, bitch and complain that they are dying because of all those things, and then expect you to pay more for a 10yr old CD than you do for a $100,000,000 movie that is 1 yr old on a slightly better media. I vote with money, f them. I'll play my old stuff if I can't get it elsewhere, I'll play PC games or do near anything but support those pure idiots. There is no way to find the music I would want to buy anyway, plus most CDs today have a good tune or two and the rest is crap. I have no interest in download quality of mp3 or similiar. It is funny to see the thousands and thousands of garbage speaker sets for ipods on ebay for near nothing. Heck I had a pocket AM radio when I was a kid, why would I go back to it? Quality seems to be going downhill. Why on earth would I pay that kind of cash for an ipod anyway? I don't get it.

I ran out of stuff to buy on BMG too, they just don't have much.