Trixter

Hey...Whats up

Well, after a long time I decided to check this place out. For those of you that already know me "HI", for those of you that don't.....you'll get to. ;)

Hey Trixter, your my boy blue

welcome to SSAudio hope you stay around, its a great place I promise :P

Thanks for the "welcome" guys. I plan on sticking around.

if you want a personaly linked banner, post in the banner post in the announcemnets section and I can whip something up if you want, I am doing one at a time

i luv that av too..

we should have like a member of the week thing or something. :whipitgood:

YO!!

:+1:

if you want a personaly linked banner, post in the banner post in the announcemnets section and I can whip something up if you want, I am doing one at a time

OK. That sounds like a good idea. Let me come up with something first. So, just so I get this right, post the banner I come up with in the announcemnets section, let you know, and you'll give it a link....cool.

OK. That sounds like a good idea. Let me come up with something first. So, just so I get this right, post the banner I come up with in the announcemnets section, let you know, and you'll give it a link....cool.

:P lol no I meant post the pictures you want in the banner and I will make it for you and link it to SSAudio

:Plol no I meant post the pictures you want in the banner and I will make it for you and link it to SSAudio

So why can't I make my own banner and have you link it?

:P lol no I meant post the pictures you want in the banner and I will make it for you and link it to SSAudio

So why can't I make my own banner and have you link it?

hey go for it :D:D

yea, denim ur banners suck :finger: