99gpgtx

Post your Backgrounds here***

Or if you have a POS $2600 aluminum paperweight that Apple calls an iMac like me, then it'll just come up w/ a white screen and crash every fvcking day running Leopard ...

P.S. My iMac is back to Tiger ... Still runs like sh*t, but at least it only crashes while playing games and watching long DVDs rather than when doing ANYTHING ...

P.P.S Anyone want to buy an iMac ?

Basic fact.

You suck at computers.

tree fiddy ?

Yes, that's the reason ... or ... maybe ... just maybe ... Apple sold me a complete piece of chit they won't replace ...

In the 5 months of ownership, it has been repaired 3 times (2-3 weeks each time) and, collectively, the following parts have been replaced:

Motherboard = Twice

Graphics Card = Thrice

Hard Drive = Once

Wireless Card = Once

Heatsink + Fan = Twice

and the thing STILL STILL STILL STILL shows artifacts, freezes, and randomly shuts off while playing games and after playing video for over 2 hours ...

Of ALL the other computers I've owned over the last 10 years, I've only ever had one component failure, which is a hard drive about 3 years ago.

Also humourous is the fact that the only computer I've owned that has given me a BSOD is my iMac (which didn't even have Windows on it at the time) ...

Overall, I'm very unhappy w/ my iMac and I really wish Apple would make it better, but instead they delete my posts and ban me from their freaking forums for using terms like BSOD, which they said was "distasteful" ... Freaking nazis ...

Sorry about the rant ... I just want Apple to take this piece of crap and give me something that "just works" ...

Sucks to be you.

My old iMac is still chugging away, completely outdated and under powered. But it still works :)

Then again...I know its limits.

My piece of crap ... My GF put Leopard back on ... :shrug:

Picture3.png

Here's my gaming PC in XP:

[First Image]

What program lets you configure your desktop like that?

Loving all the MAC I see.

What program lets you configure your desktop like that?

ObjectDock Plus

Loving all the MAC I see.

Me too :cookiemonster:

Jmac should be JPC :/

I just want a computer that "just works" as advertised ;)

Those new Mac Pros look awfully enticing ...

So does a watercooled Spider computer w/ 4 x ATI HD 3870 X2s ... Although I'm sure my GF wouldn't care too much about doing 20,000+ in 3DMark06 :P