Sign in to follow this  
brynm

Can we get a sticky for box specs?

Is it possible to get a sticky started for the recommended box specs for the current offerings? I was hoping to get a 15" but I'm not going to be able to fit a 4 cube box in my trunk and leave enough room for anything. :( So I need to know box specs for a 12" havoc please :boobies:

Is it possible to get a sticky started for the recommended box specs for the current offerings? I was hoping to get a 15" but I'm not going to be able to fit a 4 cube box in my trunk and leave enough room for anything. :( So I need to know box specs for a 12" havoc please :boobies:

I second this!

I second this!

A website with specs would be the best. :lickscreen:

is coming, but as for the exact date, I don't know yet.

Agreed!! I just bought a 12" inch D4 (with the Alpine 1.600) and am trying to figure out what size box I need, I was thinking of going: 2ft^3 @ 35Hz

How does that sound? I may start a new topic to get more attention, I just need one solid answer. :) Thanks!!

Check out AA's website.

http://www.ascendantaudio.net/

The recommended enclosure volumes are listed for each sub. 1.2-2.5 ported for the Havoc 12. 1.2 looks to be a little small. I wouldn't do anything less than 1.8

AWESOME! Thank you! I couldn't find their website on google, although I admit I just bought this sub yesterday, the same time I heard of the company, lol. (I'm a str8 noooooooob)

TC

Sign in to follow this