Lance Dogg

Second topic... just joined the powerbass family

well, today i just bought 2 15" PBX's. i have to say, very nice subs. with only about an hour or 2 of play time on them, the SPL is incredible and the sound is very tight. unfortunately, i have to have these beasts in a sealed box, since i can't fit ported unless i sacrifice ALL trunk room. each one is running off its own Infinity REF1210A (1300 watts @ 2 ohms). i just can't wait til these beasts are finally broken in, and i can turn the gain up a little more, then i'll be pounding.

but, so far i'm VERY happy! :slayer:

for pics and such...

My PBX install

Box look very well built :) Nice boob in the background :D

Lancer eh? Nice :)

- Steve

I want to hear it asap :P

Good looking drivers!!! What's the price range? No dollar signs needed, just give me something of similar value.

thanks for the compliments, guys. price-wise we're talkin a little less than RE SX's.

I got them from my buddy Terry at HM Audio in Coatesville, PA. He's a great guy to deal with folks. If anybody is looking to buy some for a good price, talk to me and I can get you his contact info.

Well, I'm happy to see another satisfied PBX owner. Congrats!

I have a 15 Brahma and a 15" PBX. At first I was not that impressed by the SQ of the PBX but the smooth, strong lows made up for it. Once it got broken it was a day and night difference. It seemed to handle more power and asked for even more....a lot more than the B-15 could ever want. Also, after the break in period, the SQ cought up with the SPL. I have never noticed such a big difference a break in period could make than in this sub. You will notice when it wants more power.

For the price, truely amazing.

LOL. right.

I straped a Hifonic Hercules Gen. XX (2500w rms @ 1ohm) and it slammed w/o any problems......just forgot to mention that before.

sweet box, i like the way u braced it. first time ive seen PBX's and they look like some nice woofers.

Where's the boob in the background ?

pretty big boob there... :boink:

nice box and the pbx's look like they can handle some business

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: