Sign in to follow this  
jockin my styLez

1 sax 100.4 or 2 sax 100.2

the 100.4 has a better crossover on it that and less wireing Id just get the 100.4 personaly I love mine

There will be an SAX-250.2 next year, but I don't have a solid ETA for you.

are you going to work on anything bigger than the saz3000d ? woulld love to see somethin that puts out 5000-6000 watts :D

are you going to work on anything bigger than the saz3000d ? woulld love to see somethin that puts out 5000-6000 watts :D

That is a low priority due to the very small niche market that it serves, the 3000D is more power than any normal person needs day to day. I will eventually do a larger one, but perhaps not until 2009 or so.

That is a low priority due to the very small niche market that it serves, the 3000D is more power than any normal person needs day to day. I will eventually do a larger one, but perhaps not until 2009 or so.

cool

To the op's original question: I decided to go with 2 100.2's. I wanted more power than the 100.4 could give me, also, if you have a processor and want to go active, IMO, the 100.2's are more versatile. Downside is more room used, more wire.

The 100.2 is more under-rated than the 100.4 -- so it does give a bit more juice to run 2 100.2s (both do over their ratings, but the 100.2 exceeds them by even more).

The 100.2 is more under-rated than the 100.4 -- so it does give a bit more juice to run 2 100.2s (both do over their ratings, but the 100.2 exceeds them by even more).

what does the 100.2 put out @ 12v & 14.8v @ 4ohm per channel?

I hear the 100.2 puts out around 110-120 per channel @ 4 ohms. I'm running mine dual mono, so I get ~400 per side to my comps.

the 250.2 is gonna be nothing but pure butt secks.

i just need to send jacob some speed pills and watch him fly as he finished it up and can start the production =].

I can't do my false floor till he gets the 250.2. then the 3 kings can be beautifully displayed in my pos 94 camry.

happy new years guys

Sign in to follow this