Sign in to follow this  
DC Audio

LFB-2K Batterys

How many people would be interested in these at 180 each?

Yang for 1

Yama168 for 1

Johnecon2001 for 1

SteveSan for 1

JYBfan04 for 1

If you could do this the beginning of next month that would great i think most people spent there money on the mach5 like me but would love a couple of these just don't have money right now but if you do it in a group buy till the end of month that would be like great....lol

How would this battery compare to like a Kinetik HC-600 or HC-800? Also re they suitable as a backup battery?

from what i under stand the 2ks should compare with the hc2000 to the hc2400....... ... so iv been told ....... but i would like a lil more in depth description on this as well......

I think I may be interested but I am looking for something that is smaller than the kinetic hc 2k...

so after looking at the measurements I am most definately looking to get one possibly 2...

Edited by Jybfan04

How many people would be interested in these at 180 each?

89? but on a more serious note I'd like to play around w/ one if u decide to sell them at this price.

could we pleae get more info about this

He hasn't been on since the 3rd and this was his last post.

I'd guess Rusty is at CES.

Rusty is at CES and I should see him sometime this week. I will talk with him more and hopefully get this finalized so it can take place very soon. Thank you for your patience and sorry about the delay.

If you buy more then one dose the price get cheaper?? is that shipped?

i down for like 4 of them probably.

thats as cheap as it gets, =] i looked at shipping for a few diffrent places and am going to make shipping a flat 35 bucks per battery that will cover it to go anywhere in the 50 states

How would this battery compare to like a Kinetik HC-600 or HC-800? Also re they suitable as a backup battery?

It will school either of those, the 600 does 850 amps, the 800 does 950 the LFB-2K is a 50 amp-hour,

1500 cycles at 30 % It weighs 34 lbs And is 6.5

Rusty is at CES and I should see him sometime this week. I will talk with him more and hopefully get this finalized so it can take place very soon. Thank you for your patience and sorry about the delay.

BAAAAA (disclaimer) due to unforseen circumstances.... I COULDENT GO!!!!!! not real happy about what happed but whatever, First CES in 8 years i wont be making it to

But in order for me to make this happen at that price we will need a minimum of 25 batterys guaranteed sold by the end of January. PM me if you are forsure n on them along with how many, I will start a list in the first post, If we make it to 25 then GB is on =]

How much is the normal price on these?

DAMN! I know I won't be able to get in on this buy being a college student and not having an internship until summer, damn.

how much for 2 shipped too 85250?

what battery would u compare these too?

how much for 2 shipped too 85250?

what battery would u compare these too?

Read the thread. Supposedly they're right in between the HC2000 and the HC2400 capacity wise.