Megalomaniac

Megalo Finally Finished Build(for now atleast)

Very clean install and I like the new dust cap. How do you like the tweets in the pillars? The stock ones are dash mounted correct?

just wondering why no mdf? why the hate?

I am going to be real strong on this opinion of mine.

Mdf is heavy, mean on blades, and to cheap of a quality material... meaning it doesnt screw well at all.

Megalo that is about the cleanest looking trunk install I've seen in a long time. My compliments on a well thought out setup. You'd never know it was there!

Great job Bro, is the sub still alive after all that glue-lovin'?

thankyou, and yes its still very much alive, the enclosure was rattling so i carpeted the bottom of the box to stop it from rattling :) i will have to make a video of it to show you all. only thing that really rattles bad is the trunk lid(which is unavoidable) & the rear deck. the rear deck is annoying me big time. I plan to purchase some rattlepad and damplifier soon.

Very clean install and I like the new dust cap. How do you like the tweets in the pillars? The stock ones are dash mounted correct?

stock is dash mounts, however mine doesnt have those stock tweeters, there are dummy plates there. I like them in the pillars. They seem rather high to the eyes but any lower it sounded as if the sound was coming from steering wheel instead of mid windshield. I must admit after more listening I definitely need to get more power to the mids(well mainly the lower end of the mids) to bring them alive and to pull the stage further forward.

Edited by Megalomaniac