Hi Thomas!

The surface mounted board has been damaged on your unit.

They do not make this part anymore.. This is going require patience in locating another

usable surface mounted board at about $75. to $100. extra plus the $119.95 already quoted.

Do you want to authorize us to proceed? or at this point a $35.00 fee plus shipping is applied.

(evaluation estimate fee). Please let us know your wishes on this repair.

A repair time of two to four weeks is estimated after your authorization to proceed.

arsehos quoted me 100$ Wrong So theres 60$ shipping $119.95 + 100 for parts. fudge i could have just bought another orion 2500D

Spectronix and the amp is an orion 2500D. The amp powered up just fine but what ever was hooked up to it just made a popping noise. I opened it up and nothing was visibly fried/damaged.

220$ just seems a bit over the top

and lol at the filters on this site.

Fudge!

Maybe you should have done more research on what could be done with the damage that was done to the board.

pay tha cost to be tha boss,

CIA seems to be fairly priced, but sloooooowwwwwwww

fudge i could have just bought another orion 2500D

You can buy a 2500D somewhere else for $220?

It's a little late now, but you should have done some better research before sending that in to that company.

oh thank god. I called today the ladys all ok it comes to 119.95 and 30$ shipping

:woot:

and cia engineering has the worst customer service. They never answered their phones and never returned my calls. Spectronix when i get the evening shift lady she is pretty helpful.