So is anyone else here from LA? Maybe we can meet up here. Just a thought

Toepfer

dallas is a better place to live anyway. I lived in Tyler for awhile. Wasn't too bad there either. Roads are hella nicer than they are here thats for sure

oh man, i'm sorry. I recently moved from Natchitoches. I graduated from college there

I dont post here much, but I'm in Monroe, La.

I work at Desiard Pawn and Car Audio.

We host local SPL comps at Hooters in West Monroe from time to time. I'm in the process of getting one together now.

Yeah thats cool. I'm in lafayette. I work at Extreme Audio. We're going to be putting together a USACi Crank It Up in march.

LaPlace, LA. thats a nice name for a car audio company LOL. man i havent posted on here in a while. canaan, did u build that guys box for that BTL i sold him?? if so how did it turn out?

LaPlace, LA. thats a nice name for a car audio company LOL. man i havent posted on here in a while. canaan, did u build that guys box for that BTL i sold him?? if so how did it turn out?

LOL, aparently there are alot of Audio places in Louisiana that have Extreme and Audio in the name

I rarely post here, but I'm in Bush La. It's a really small town (if you could even call it a town) about 20 miles north of covington.

A new member who just joined is from the area.

lets see pics of the Usuck beatter :)

im having issue with Usuck cuss they KEEP claiming DALLAS TX on there list of shows and it's nowhere neer here...last time they claimed it was in DALLAS TX it was 80miles from here somewhere south of Ft Worth in Burlesson about 80mi from DALLAS TX, someone @ usuck has a problem reading a map...

why not just call it a Ft worth show ???

Edited by Lord Baccus

My little brother goes to LSU, and he's a car audio feene. He's busy with school though and hardly ever posts anymore, just a shame.

I had to work at the shop on mardi gras, and the funny thing is i actually had a few customers come in that day wanting to get installs and such. Surprised me.