Sign in to follow this  
the727kid

Website down?

I went to go the website and get some weird page like the name has not been bought? But anyways does anyone have a cutout diamter for a SD-1v1?

I went to go the website and get some weird page like the name has not been bought? But anyways does anyone have a cutout diamter for a SD-1v1?

9 1/8 "

its a good thing that Jacob knows the site is down I went to it a few minutes ago after I got off work and I noticed it

Indeed... I just noticed it too... I think someone jacked my domain, actually. Either that or my host failed to re-register it for me. I am contacting them.

I kinda thaught you forgot to pay for the domain when I saw it it kinda looks like our Team Revolution website cause someone thaught the domain was up in a few monthes

I kinda thaught you forgot to pay for the domain when I saw it it kinda looks like our Team Revolution website cause someone thaught the domain was up in a few monthes

I have it automatically billed and it has been paid.

I have it automatically billed and it has been paid.

smart man too bad I dont know much about websites or Id offer to do a bit of updating for you

will things on us dealers side stay the same, or to early to know

Dunno... it looks like it is still held by my hosting company on a whois lookup. My guess is they got slack and didn't advise the registrar that I paid. That pisses me off... all of my e-mails are probably getting bounced back to people.

did you happen to get that email I sent you a few minutes ago?

Nope. Has it been bounced back as an error yet?

did you happen to get that email I sent you a few minutes ago?

Nope. Has it been bounced back as an error yet?

nope Ill keep checkin if we dont see something by 9:30 Ill send another

Yah, not getting any of them... tech support e-mailed me back at my personal account (since my sundown audio one is down) and said they are forwarding it on to the right guys... so hopefully they get on the ball.

hey Jacob if your intersted Ive got an email address I could let you borrow till the site is back up

Well... at least they are working late, although, I am now on my second forward to another department via e-mail and can't get anyone on the phone. I may look for another hosting company... this is really the first "major" trouble with them, but once is too much for me.

That sucks, I know this happens once in awhile, hopefully you can get everything back to normal soon because I would hate to see you lose business over this.

Sign in to follow this