mrray13

REVIEW SoundSplinter Rl-p12d2

Just wanted to add that I emailed SS with a few questions on Friday morning and just got an email back from him tonight. He was very nice and outgoing and if I am ever in need of a 12 or 15 I will def check him out again!

kewl.... :+1:

i hope that his business takes off, whether i'm remembered or not....because of his outgoing and thoroughness.

like i've said before...i believe anyone looking for new subs needs to check out his site and give mike a shot. i don't believe anyone would be disappointed!!

tire...u get urs ordered??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Edited by mrray13

tire...u get urs ordered??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to. Plans for my other car have changed and with the new Kodas coming out, I have to purchase my midbass for my primary vehicle, instead of starting a new one in the Cobra. :(

just don't forget SS when u start the cobra...

friggin fords... :poop:

muhahahahaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

If I could fit both in my budget, I would. As for the Ford comment, I'll let it pass. I've actually come to believe the big 3 are growing more ignorant as time passes. The imports are starting to take over everything and their quality is much better. Personally, I'd like to see Ford and GM join together and smash everyone, but that will never happen. Then you have Chrysler whom I can't even imagine how they're junk still sells. Oh well.

DC stills sells becuz benz does all the designing..

the magnum?

the 300?

going back away from cab-forward design...

it's all about luxury and hp.....more benz then dodge...

sure the build quality isn't as good, but if it was, why would ya buy a benz?

as to ford and gm...they are together more then ppl realize. somewhere there is a book about that..i just can't remember...

and yada,yada,yada...

don't worry, u'll get a sound splinter eventually..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I am seriously considering a pair of the premium 12"s or maybe even one 15" for 249. I will email him to see what he thinks about 1600 watts for one ported 15 thru my RE35.1D. Need to get the funding though which should be thru my next paycheck. At 422 for the pair or 259 for a single, it is a steal :blink:

Edited by bigger_george

I am seriously considering a pair of the premium 12"s or maybe even one 15" for 249. I will email him to see what he thinks about 1600 watts for one ported 15 thru my RE35.1D. Need to get the funding though which should be thru my next paycheck. At 422 for the pair or 259 for a single, it is a steal :blink:

i can't say enuff about my premium 12. i all but lay in the trunk and listen to it. it's so clean and crisp..i honestly can't get enuff of it.

i will put money that with 1600 wrms, mike will suggest a pair of 12's, more then likely sealed. he likes to recommend on the cautious side. though he might suggest the 15 in a small,like 2-2.5ft^3, for the 15.

all i can say is this....a pair of the 12's, with 1600wrms, in 1.25ft^3 sealed each...wow, that would be awesome!

of course, 1 15 in 2.5ft^3 with 1600..hehe......

but 2 15's....wooooowhooooooooo...that would be the bomb..literally!

don't forget to let him know i sent ya...i mean that ur from a car audio forum..that way u'll get the discounted pricing(the price still posted on the website...it's suppose to go up soon)!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: