Sign in to follow this  
2000LaDe

3000d shipment update

im sure a few others are still wondering if u have any dates yet on when they could possibly be here and cleared customs? feb 2nd there is a comp in OH id love to go to if the amps are in by then. thx for the update.

Edited by 2000LaDe

My ETA is sometime next week. If that is accurate you may or may not get them for that show depending on UPS transit times and what day of the week they come.

And by "next week" I actually meant the week that we are currently in *laughs* So yes, should be soon.

lol thanks i can't wait to see what this btl will really do i only have a punch 800 on it right now. lol

Edited by bamatahoe

This batch is going to blow out of here pretty fast as well... it's getting hard to keep things in stock!

Not to mention that the 100.4 model has doubled average sales on the "B" revision vs. the "A" revision (when I changed the crossovers).

I wish i had the same problem i couldn't keep enough in stock.........lol

If your gonna have a business with a problem i guess that would be a good one to have.

What's the difference on the xovers for the 100.4s?

Changed the subsonic from 10 - 100 to 10 - 500 and all the other ranges were changed to 50 - 500 or 50 - 500 with a x10 switch. That way you can band-pass a midrange with it easier.

I wish i had the same problem i couldn't keep enough in stock.........lol

If your gonna have a business with a problem i guess that would be a good one to have.

My last job was inventory management so it irks me when I run out of something -- I'm still a new company so I don't have the excess capital to "over-stock" my inventory for my estimates of growth (this is what I did at the company I worked for and I reduced their back orders from 100 - 200 to 5 - 10 at any given time).

It does mean I'm doing something right, but I do hate to be out of things!

Yea i really hate that your out of saz 3000 right now.....lol But from what i read it's gonna be well worth the wait.

Will i see alot of difference in my btl 18 from the 3000 I now have a punch 800 on it .........lol

Yea i really hate that your out of saz 3000 right now.....lol But from what i read it's gonna be well worth the wait.

Will i see alot of difference in my btl 18 from the 3000 I now have a punch 800 on it .........lol

:ehh:

lol, thats like asking "what am I going to get more girls in? A toyota corolla or a 2008 Enzo?

Yup. They are here. New heat-sink looks great too :) Just finished unloading inventory into the new warehouse a few minutes ago.

:ohsnap:

mabe ill get another one :) cause i lvoe them

great amp u got going!

Yup. They are here. New heat-sink looks great too :) Just finished unloading inventory into the new warehouse a few minutes ago.

You gotta tease us like that :ttiwwop:

glad to hear the new warehouse is working :)

Yes sir... it's great :) I need to get down there and get some pics of the new heatsink.

Although minor cosmetically they new changes are sexy... it's also pretty amazing how much heavier these are due to all the extra aluminum. The 3000s and 1500s will run like ice cubes in this case (the next run of 1500s and 100.4s get it next).

Sign in to follow this