benz280se

exterminator amps

i just wanna know if the xterminator series amps that can be found pretty readily on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-XT2000D-xTERMI...1QQcmdZViewItem are solid for the amount of power they put out? i know they dont do the bolstered claims that you see but thier actual power and build is it good, clean, reliable? or is this amp just nice looking trash all the way around? i did see the video of the guy explaining how the numbers are "raised" so that average joe has no idea what his amp is actually doing. anybody here owned one, or had experience with them? thanks for any info . i am not trying to diss us amps( i own two old school ones 400& 150) but do these newer ones stack up?

Edited by benz280se

i just wanna know if the xterminator series amps that can be found pretty readily on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-XT2000D-xTERMI...1QQcmdZViewItem are solid for the amount of power they put out? i know they dont do the bolstered claims that you see but thier actual power and build is it good, clean, reliable? or is this amp just nice looking trash all the way around? i did see the video of the guy explaining how the numbers are "raised" so that average joe has no idea what his amp is actually doing. anybody here owned one, or had experience with them? thanks for any info . i am not trying to diss us amps( i own two old school ones 400& 150) but do these newer ones stack up?

yea the xterminator line by no means compares to the old school amps, however for the power it does do, its a solid amp, very good clean and reliable (like you said lol). never used the 2000d, only an 800.2 and it was very nice.