nology

I got one hell of a deal on ebay!!

so I bid on a "Lot of car amplifiers" on ebay the other day.. pics were small and hard to see but I took my chances because I knew what he had was worth something. Today I opened up the box and found a almost brand new MINT Soundstream reference 300, Alpine MRV F300 in the same condition with all manuals etc, an audio control 2XS Series II crossover in the same condition and 4 sets of monster cable RCAs. I was going to buy to re-sell and keep the cables but these amps are too damn pretty. Heres the best part.. it only cost me $76 bucks :)

That is a pretty good deal. How mint is the ref? That's a gem...

That is a pretty good deal. How mint is the ref? That's a gem...

I'll work on getting some pics. I've got a bunch of the older SS amps and this one is almost 99% perfect.

and if that deal doesnt make ya sick.. this week I picked up not one but two Orion 2250s... for $275. not each but total for the pair :)

and if that deal doesnt make ya sick.. this week I picked up not one but two Orion 2250s... for $275. not each but total for the pair :)

Quit braggin Jordan, you spend way to muchtime on Ebay anyways. :lickscreen:

Quit braggin Jordan, you spend way to muchtime on Ebay anyways. :lickscreen:

haha those orions were local :)

Nice find man. I've been on the lookout for a ref. 500 or 700 for a while now but they always seem to go a little higher than I'm willing to pay. Oh well.

Nice find man. I've been on the lookout for a ref. 500 or 700 for a while now but they always seem to go a little higher than I'm willing to pay. Oh well.

I found one not too long ago.. payed a bit but for a new in box ref 500 I couldnt pass it up.

ref1.jpg

ref2.jpg

ref3.jpg

lucky fu%$%^&^ bastage...

that is all.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Damn it man!!! I had a Ref 500 running 2 Ref 10's back when I was a kid as my first real system. I miss them much! Great find!

Lucky, I am one of the biggest fans here of the old SoundStreams. Nice find on the 2XS also.

About a year ago my buddy calls me and says he can get a couple amps at a pawn shop for $80, a dual and a soundstream. I say I will take them right now. The dual I ended up trading back to him later for the same $40, the SS is a Rubicon 302 that is still sitting here. I ran it on a single 12 sub for a couple weeks and it worked fine, but have not figured out what to do with it yet. It is not perfect but nice condition, still not a deal like you got!