Sign in to follow this  
Guest zedman

I'm so excited

Guest zedman

My new DC sound Labs 12" lvl 3 subs are on the way. I am going on a trip next friday so I hope to get them put in before then so we can pound em like they need to be pounded. Yeah yeah yeah :dancing::bull::lickscreen::nothingtoadd:

Guest zedman

Boing I just got Wood. The ups man dropped off the two boxes. I must say I am very very impressed so far. I cant wait to get these installed. I must say I was giggling like a school girl when I read "built for My Name SPL 2 ohm coils" My son even commented on it. I feel important enough that someone built stereo equipment for me. anyways sweet subs so far and quick shipping too. the best part is these are level 3's imagine level 5's wow

DC ROCKS

Guest zedman

Well I put these subs into a box I had its tuned to 36hz and it is night and day difference from what I have had in there. I am looking at maybe getting a sundown 1500d to run them. but I am very very with my purchase so far. once again I am a fan of DC Audio. Z

Wheres the pics

You start a second user account? :puzzled:

Guest zedman

maybe this weekend I will get some before we tear it all out to redo it. Z

Guest zedman

I do nt know how to put the pics up here so you do not have to link to them. any help?

Edited by zedman

Guest zedman
photobucket, if you email them to me rusty@dcsoundlab.com i can host them for ya

Those are on photobucket I am just not sure how to get them to show on the thread with out having to click on them. Does that make sense?

photobucket, if you email them to me rusty@dcsoundlab.com i can host them for ya

Those are on photobucket I am just not sure how to get them to show on the thread with out having to click on them. Does that make sense?

I think you copy and paste the bottom option for the pic

Guest zedman

HPIM0051.jpg

HPIM0053.jpg

Ahh there we go.

:wacky:

Edited by zedman

Love the amps.

Guest zedman
Love the amps.

Thanks. we just wanted to hear the new subs. We had old Rockford 12s and some newer pioneers in that box.