Sign in to follow this  
Peteyglad

10" PBX Exteme's

According to the site there's an extreme 10"

I saw it on the site but according to a local dealer they are not out yet. Just trying to figure it out:)

PM Trixter, he's got the scoop.

My buddy anted to order a pair for IASCA stock 0-160 but was told they weren't out. So he settled with the 12" Extremes and is very happy with them. Posted a 143.7 on the new Termlab with them.

As far as I know the 10's are not out. As for the monster sub...not out...yet. I haven't heard anything official except that they are in the works and it's just a matter of time. The amps...on their way. As soon as I get them in I let you guys know how they do, but for now DO NOT BUT ANY PB AMPS ONLINE, THEY ARE NOT LIGIT SALES. I have seen them on sites but PB says they are not out. I have a feeling that the site will say that they are on back order from PB and they will ship them as soon as they get them....meanwhile collecting intrest on your money. That is probably what happened to you friend who tried to order the 10's.

Just a note to add to this, my buddy with the (2) 12's just hit a 143.3 on a WR meter at an IASCA show today.

yea i got one of the monster subs on order and some of the amps but it will be a lil while , as far as the 10's none yet