Pics**18"BTL/KX2500-no56k**

Update2007.jpg

Progress009.jpg

Progress011.jpg

Progress012.jpg

Vid001.jpg

Vid002.jpg

Vid003.jpg

Not too bad for a dude with a jig-saw lol, I had issues with the router and had to resort to this for all my circles and squares..........

Vid004.jpg

Vid006.jpg

Vid013.jpg

Vid014.jpg

The trunk setup is still just temporary and mocked up. This is the basic layout though, the kx will be in about that spot, and the battery is in where it will be. The front stage amp will be mounted on the floor and all the wires will be hidden, but I have to cut the false floor, and wrap it and the back of the enclosure, as well as the battery rack.

th_Vid012.jpg

NEW001.jpg

NEW002.jpg

NEW004.jpg

NEW003.jpg

NEW005.jpg

NEW006.jpg

NEW007.jpg

NEW009.jpg

Cam sucked in that vid btw, and nothing was set yet was just playing it for the first time.

After I set the gain and got some play time on it really got moving.

NEW010.jpg

NEW011.jpg

NEW014.jpg

NEW015.jpg

And thats where I ended today. So tommorow I will cut out the front baffles and finish up the enlcosure. I had bad leakage into the trunk when I tested it before, there was an insane amount of trunk flex. It should be better now I fixed a couple issues and I have yet to even seal it off. It was already very very loud how it was setup. Its only going to get louder from here, by the time its in and sealed off I think it will be very respectable. Too bad I dont have a TL to meter it........

i love the 1/0 welding cable...what's the price difference from regular car cable to that welding wire? and how flexible is that stuff?

looking good though..

I believe it was ~2.50 a foot when I ordered it and in the amount that I did.

Its pretty flexible, definately not as much as kicker cable but good enough for me. The only thing I dont like about it as far as running it goes is the rubber coating likes to get hung up on everything when you manuever it around. Not a big deal though just takes a little more patience.

Edited by MikeyB

Well no love over here I guess, Ill post the vids up atleast. Finished the front of the enclosure, still have to add the brace, and all of the beauty panels. Its not sealed off from the back of the car yet, and I was using a chitty digi cam for the vids.

BUT, it will do an excellent hairtrick at both windows, I have tons of window flex, the doors flex a ton, the trunk still has a lot of flex since its not sealed off yet, and its just plain LOUD

th_Hairtrickin027.jpg

My mom lol

th_Hairtrickin026.jpg

Skip through it 1min if you dont feel like waiting.....

th_Hairtrickin025.jpg

10hz anyone?

Nice hairtrick!

How hard was that recone? I need a recone on my 12" Q and was just wondering.

Not bad at all, as long as you can solder and have a little bit of patience anyone can do it

Havent updated this thread in a bit. But heres some pics of what it looks like right now.

Glass009.jpg

Glass011.jpg

Glass012.jpg

Almost done now, just gotta finish up the trunk, some more fiberglassing and paint.

sweet build sound's like it rock the hell outtta the car...lol