Sign in to follow this  
benz280se

fi ssd12 vs esx signum 12

hi all i was bored, so i thought i'd post a coupla pics of my beloved fi's and my german made esx's that i raved about. they both handle around the same wattage but the fi's are'nt as choosey which box they slam in. some vids later.

th_84515_DSCF2449_122_577lo.JPGth_84516_DSCF2450_122_405lo.JPGth_84518_DSCF2451_122_173lo.JPG

Edited by benz280se

post your pics thorough Photobucket, the pics that are up are too small to see any detail...

edit: my badd i dident know i could click on em :) sorry

if you take off the mag cover they could be the same sub... fi looks like it has a better spider :slayer:

Edited by Lord Baccus

the fi's have a much more deep sound and i have put them in a crappy prefab and they sounded so good i was almost tempted to keep the prefab. the esx's did not like the prefab at all they were very peaky and bottomed out so bad i almost f'ed up the voice coils. they slam in a big box though, but still the fi's have em beat on overall nasty lows and smooth response on the same power to each. the esx's are made to punish you, the fi's will punish you and sound good doing it lol

Edited by benz280se

Sign in to follow this