Peteyglad

1st comp in a long time!

This will be my first show in over 2 years by this time! Last event I was in was the 2002 SLAP Finals where I was 4th. My system isn't designed for dB Drag so I will be outclassed a bit, but it will be fun to get into the lanes again. Here is the link to the show if anyone cares:)

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=6498

Looks like you have some time to prepare everything :)

Good luck.

- Steve

Here is my baisc list of wants and needs and haves:)

Have:

Amps

all Wiring

Deck

sub (minus recone)

Line Driver

Needs:

Sub reconed

sub enclosure

Wants:

new battery

new alt

There it is in a nutshell. All I really need to recone the Treo or get one or two other subs. Still over 2 months away, I think I might have a shot at making it!

If I know you (and I do) Peteyglad, you will purchase atleast one or 2 more subs before the competition and even then you will not be completely ready the day of the comp.

Oh Yeah after this comp, when you fianlly shake off all the rust you have gathered on yourself from not hitting any shows, go to a car care center and rust-proof youself so that you don't have that problem anymore :D

Looks like it has been bumped up a few weeks. October 24th is when she will roar again. This show will qualify me for IASCA Finals. YEAH. She won't be complete, but enough along to compete. Pick up my subs and box this coming Saturday and she will be ready to go.