Sign in to follow this  
keith77

High Xmax BTL option

After hearing a BTL for the first time yesterday i have decided that i want one, really bad. I will only be pushing 2000 watts to each sub in a daily setup (no comps). Is there any point in getting the high XMax coil, does this loosen up the suspension for better SQ. the BTL that I saw was only getting 1500 watts and didnt seem to flex much so im not sure if the high xmax coil would really do anything.

Thanks,

Keith

Just a longer coil and more output...in a musical scenario it would be louder than the standard BTL.

Thanks!

-Nick

Adds clearance for the Hixmax coil...so it's needed

Thanks!

-Nick

why a btl??? if your not gonna be going for Spl. you should really save your money and go with the BL. its a bad ass sub, you will have every bit of low end that you are looking for.. you can run1000-1500 watts daily to it. and you WILL NOT be sorry.

the BTl is a killer sub,

The mods should make us virtual sales reps and any others who help, hehe.

lol i think nick and scott like it this way. thay get to answer the questions... and FI users get to chip in aswell!

Don't do the 'rep' thing...we learned that lesson many moons ago :).

Thanks!

-Nick

:o

someone must have been naughty.

I'm takin a break right now, this is day 3 of sound deadening. I'm lucky it's warm enough to even look outside.

Plenty of naughty with reps with people and past companies. So no one is "official" outside of Nick, Shawn, and myself on the forums. But there are plenty of other friends that have been with us since day one that know about as much as us with Fi products and applications. We are definitely thankful for their presence here as well... be hard to do this forum without them.

But no official Fi member badges to hand out... so when someone goes rogue and has 1465 pages of hate on a forum topic, we dont get the backlash :)

Thanks and have a good weekend,

Scott

Sign in to follow this