Sign in to follow this  
ryansharris

what up everyone

Hey whats up everyone. just stoppin in to let everyone know what im about. Im a 23 kid with an addiction to bass. I originally started messin with systems when i was about 15 got my first one when i was 16 it was a couple of old school MA audio 10's dont know what series but i thought they were loud running of my PPI. Then i steped up the game when MTX came out with there T8000 series i had 2 12" in a crafted ported enclousure, ran by a 6500d mtx amp. for up front i had MTX top of the line highs ran off the H/U wow i thought i was good.lol. After i sold that car i had my system in i started driving a truck which you really cant do much with so i didnt mess with it for a while. then my friend came along with a deal and said he would sale me a Kicker l5 ported and a BOOOOOZOKA!!! amp for 100 bucks. I said ok let me have it, and thats when it all started again. the stupid sub blew the next to so i got mad and went out and bought a new set up. 2 12" Kicker CVT subs in 2 custom ported boxes ran off a zx 750.1. That honestly I know most of u will laugh was not a bad setup it got down for what it was. So now Im selling my truck to get a newer Ford Escape. Ive got a zx 1500.1, audio control overdrive line driver, kx 2 way active cross over, and a Kinetic 800 all waiting for an suv. I believe im gonna go with 1 18" FI BL for the time till i can get a bigger amp and another BL. The components are gonna be 6.5 Morel Dotech's and im not sure on the highs amp yet. so thats my story. If anyone has suggestions to improve my setup that is coming togather now any comments are welcome. wow sorry so friggin long!!! :domoslay:

WELCOME TO THE CULT

hahahah x2!!

and welcomes

:WELCOME: