Sign in to follow this  
SpeakerBoy

MJ-18's

omg....i am deeply sorry for wastin yer times peoples.... i been meaning to talk to my bro about the 18's,he recommended i get RF punch p3 15's just because neither of us have evea heard the mj's. so same amp, same tuning, 26hz, upfiring, soon to go in a Volkswagon Beetle, just two years til i get my liscense

Well, good luck with your project. Hope you like them. :)

:(

so wait? You are getting RFs now?

yea...i mean, i wanted to go 18 an i have been braggin around skewl, "i am gonna get 18's!!" but when i realized, i had no idea of what they would sound like, (had a bad experience with cheapy woofers once, meaning <$200) i began looking around and found the 1000w p3 15's for $129, just a bit more than i was wanting to pay, i said what the hey, i trust my bro, no offense to you awesome people here at SSA, in his decision. i mean, they look good, those mj's, but by the time i am getting 18's, i will have a decent job, and will probably just save for LMS-Ultra's (BTW how many 18's could i cram into a '99 VW beetle? screw the backseat, i dont mind taking it out) i hate t ohave wasted yer times but i am a little apprehensive about a brand i have never heard of. thank you for understanding,

sincerely,

C.Spencer

You did not waste our time, we just don't understand why you would want to pay more in the performance per dollar ratio. Why not just get one solid driver and a quality amplifier now, and save up for what you want in the end?

so wait? You are getting RFs now?

yea...i mean, i wanted to go 18 an i have been braggin around skewl, "i am gonna get 18's!!" but when i realized, i had no idea of what they would sound like, (had a bad experience with cheapy woofers once, meaning <$200) i began looking around and found the 1000w p3 15's for $129, just a bit more than i was wanting to pay, i said what the hey, i trust my bro, no offense to you awesome people here at SSA, in his decision. i mean, they look good, those mj's, but by the time i am getting 18's, i will have a decent job, and will probably just save for LMS-Ultra's (BTW how many 18's could i cram into a '99 VW beetle? screw the backseat, i dont mind taking it out) i hate t ohave wasted yer times but i am a little apprehensive about a brand i have never heard of. thank you for understanding,

sincerely,

C.Spencer

Haha the P3's are trash. Go look up some tests/reviews on them from people who actually know what they're talking about.

The MJ's have astounding value, put out the bass and handle the power.... but it's not a big name brand.