Sign in to follow this  
mcbuggin

IA 40.1

this amp is by far my worst enemy because of it I need to get a new head unit or cd changer it has so much power I can't get a good 30sec. with out my hu skipping like mad.

THANKS IA

Edited by mcbuggin

well i'm glad my sarcasism came though. Honestly I really like like it very nice amp so if anyone out there is looking for a big amp get this you wont be dissapointed

ill be pushin mine at 1 ohm,, runnin two 15" 2008 death penalty's, dvc 1ohm subs

I think IA will say it depends on the impedance rise. . .

I am not having any problems with mine. I have been having a LOT of fun with the new subs - 15-20 minutes straight with really heavy bass music and the amps never even get hot.

Running 0.35 DCR per amp and I am making a really good guess just under 1 ohm after impedance rise.

Edited by BKOLFO4

can anyone give me a link to a data sheet on this thing? I can't find it on the ia home page.

Mine are running at 0.5 ohm now. . .man they make a lot of power. . .

i would love to see some vid of your new beast.

well with a lil bit of tuneing then I lost my rear mirror and my horn popped out of the steering wheel have a vid of the center of the steering wheel popin out just trying to get someone to upload it for me I had to borrow a camera so when he gets off his a!! then I get it for you all to see