Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

2008 Pioneer Head units are in!

Just added most of the '08 Pioneer/Premier line up. A few of the video head units will not be availble till next week sometime, i'll keep you all updated. Thanks for looking.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...at&catId=18

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

pioneer_4000DVD.jpg

Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD

pioneer_5000DVD.jpg

Pioneer AVH-P6000DVD

pioneer_6000DVD.jpg

Pioneer Premier DEH-P600UB

pioneer_DEHP600.jpg

Pioneer Premier DEH-P500UB

pioneer_DEHP500.jpg

Pioneer Premier DEH-P400UB

pioneer_DEHP4000.jpg

Pioneer AVIC-N4 Navigation System

pioneer_avicN4.jpg

That P4000DVD is hawt for $500.

thats the MSRP, once I get the direct price, should be much better, lookn forward to this unit.

Man that sucks, I got a Pioneer DEH P600UB (non Premier), from Crutchfield a few weeks ago, I would have rather bought it from here. I almost got it on ebay, but it was only a $20 difference and that was not enough to not have a "factory" warranty. But hey, gives me room for a upgrade :)

Man that sucks, I got a Pioneer DEH P600UB (non Premier), from Crutchfield a few weeks ago, I would have rather bought it from here. I almost got it on ebay, but it was only a $20 difference and that was not enough to not have a "factory" warranty. But hey, gives me room for a upgrade :)

The master distributor we buy from is such a big client of Pioneer, that they will honor the manufactorer warranty. Hope that helps in your next decision.

The master distributor we buy from is such a big client of Pioneer, that they will honor the manufactorer warranty. Hope that helps in your next decision.

Indeed it will, and thanks for that advice last night on the subs, thats looking like its going to be the plan.

wuts the difference between the Pioneer Premier DEH-P600UB and my pioneer DEH-P6000UB ??? looks the same and i think it has the same features

There are a few internal differences I believe. The way they used to be I think was upgraded chassis, more signal voltage out, and a few more sound setting features, with a slightly stronger internal amplifier. But I have not dissected the new models yet.

PM me about the P4000..............IF and I mean IF I somehow sell both my HU's I'd buy it quick as shit man.

I want a double din anyways

J