hi guys, never had any experience with audioque Im thinking of getting a aq2200d and a 15 hdc3 for now any suggestions,experience,pros cons would be greatly appreciated!

What are you looking for out of your setup?

I'm not really a fan of AQ...

if you're lookin for loud, that is a great combo.

It takes them about 2 weeks before the really low lows start to become louder. Very stiff suspensions.

I own 2 15s from them. Look at the following vid below. What you see in this vid is the 15 that they replaced with the HDC3 line. The HDC3 line is suppose to be stronger than this 15 and is only being ran off of a 100A fuse, :) Enjoy-

ShiZZZoN's Audioque Devastation

thanks, that video is great help and if any one else knows of products like this setup for around the same price I would be glad to hear it Im just loking for a good starter system

jeez that things a beast. i think you might need to reinforce than enclosure a little more

hehe, that was a few yrs ago. I dont have that setup now, but still got the subs. (got another one, never ran both at same time.)

that vid is when they built them here.

I know the HDC3 is made in china but according to DJ, they are suppose to be stronger than the originals or he would have never outsourced... That was his thing, never to go beyond America due to durability but evidently there is something there that doesnt affect his standards and i have yet to hear of a problem with one of those HDC3s. DJ was tellin me the other day that he has competitors running 6Kw per HDC3 in the lanes now. Sounds like a winner to me.

I know the HDC3 is made in china but according to DJ, they are suppose to be stronger than the originals or he would have never outsourced... That was his thing, never to go beyond America due to durability but evidently there is something there that doesnt affect his standards and i have yet to hear of a problem with one of those HDC3s. DJ was tellin me the other day that he has competitors running 6Kw per HDC3 in the lanes now. Sounds like a winner to me.

wow 6 times there rated power thats enough for me lol

competition and daily are 2 different things.

You can probably run 4Kw to Fi Qs for burps as an example but not for daily.

It's all in the install.

wow 6 times there rated power thats enough for me lol

6krms on a burp isn't that impressive these days.

you're right but i've always wondered just how much power is going to these subs that are running 30,000w worth of amps per sub, u know?

IF you need that much power, either impedance rise is off the chart, WAY to much power compression or the sub can actually handle it for brief periods but i never really buy the last theory, hehe.

I've talked to DJ before about ways to get more power into their subs without excessively heating up the coil or tinsel leads. We've never tried it but is a good theory and i've yet to see others do it as well so that last theory about subs actually being able to take that much power is somewhat unrealistic. That's a LOT of current.