Ok good. Sorry, I have lost track of Alpine units. I have ventured into Pioneer for the scooter, but I will stick with my trusted eclipse for a while. (Unless I find Denon or top end Nak's for cheap) ;)

LB don't be afraid to dig in. I'm working out on how to get this done myself, and once you start the process you will find it's actualy easier and less nerve wracking than passives or some comp set. There are tons of inexpensive drivers that sound amazing and will cost you hundreds less. I just don't have a garage anymore and it's cold up here in MN.

Apartments suck

LB don't be afraid to dig in. I'm working out on how to get this done myself, and once you start the process you will find it's actualy easier and less nerve wracking than passives or some comp set. There are tons of inexpensive drivers that sound amazing and will cost you hundreds less. I just don't have a garage anymore and it's cold up here in MN.

Apartments suck

what i was worried about is i can lisen to a sub setup from a block away and tell what freq the box is tuned to, and usually what subs are being used...

i am not as accuainted with freq: above 120Hz...

so blowing a nice set of comps would suck !

but i can get er done with the 9887 :)

i remember when i lived in an apartment :(

id go somewhere else to install. so people would not know where i lived, and robb me

what i was worried about is i can lisen to a sub setup from a block away and tell what freq the box is tuned to, and usually what subs are being used...

Come on now...

Come on now...

I didn't notice that, :( :( :(

<--not surprised