Sign in to follow this  
NDMstang65

Spring Break Nationals

Everybody is leaving for SBN Thursday night, and will return on Tuesday morning...so expect delays.

Sorry about the forum, none of us have been on here lately as i've been working crazy hours on the demo truck and classes, and Scott has been very busy as well.

I'll spend some time on here later tonight and try to get the forum up to date if and all possible.

Thanks!

-Nick

Good luck to everyone at SBN!

Good Luck!! :drink40:

GL and see you there!!

Bump...leaving in a few hours

See yall Tuesday

Cant wait!! anybody kno wat they runnin in the demo vehicle?

which demo vehicle? last one i saw was nick working on a van with some 15" havocs.

oh yes, completely forgot, not sure how far along he is, but liljon is doing something disgusting, and I mean str8 up disgusting!! 24 woofers I believe....

oh yes, completely forgot, not sure how far along he is, but liljon is doing something disgusting, and I mean str8 up disgusting!! 24 woofers I believe....

I believe lil jon is doing 18 15" Arsenals I do believe w/ 9 clarion amps @ 1500 rms each. YOu do the math---I'm going to DAYTONA to listen to it.

Sorry for those of you that can't make it. Will be my 15th visit in 18 years. Look forward to it all year.

Last year was the best in 10 years w/ Fi coming out in full force/This year shoul be straight disgusting.

Fi/AA Everyone look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Joe

agreed, yes you're right, galamonkey is the one doing 24 woofers, but no offense to him, IMO his builds are not the same quality. not saying I don't love what he does!

SBN SHOULD BE SOOO SICK!!! WOOT WOOT!!! JUST A FEW MORE HOURS AND I'M THERE!!

oh yes, and I guess i'll sit in that, although the SSD astro was pretty dang insane

Sign in to follow this