Sign in to follow this  
ronrico418

Asendant Audio Havoc 15s

If they were all the same then why would they have different names, different looks, different t/s parameters, and two completely separate brands?

Think before you type Joe....

A BTL is a BTL, it is what it is.

A Mayhem is a Mayhem, it is what it is.

A Havoc is a Havoc, it is what it is.

AA is Centered around a dealer network and what works best for them, they can't stock things such as BTL's, which we can make roughly 2,300 different combinations of ONE sub. Bottom line is this, two different companies, two different product lines, two different focuses in the industry. Stop trying to make them sound as if they are the same, they are not.

Thanks

If they were all the same then why would they have different names, different looks, different t/s parameters, and two completely separate brands?

Think before you type Joe....

A BTL is a BTL, it is what it is.

A Mayhem is a Mayhem, it is what it is.

A Havoc is a Havoc, it is what it is.

AA is Centered around a dealer network and what works best for them, they can't stock things such as BTL's, which we can make roughly 2,300 different combinations of ONE sub. Bottom line is this, two different companies, two different product lines, two different focuses in the industry. Stop trying to make them sound as if they are the same, they are not.

Thanks

I already retracted my statements and said I was wrong and misunderstood what I was told. Thanks...

I already retracted my statements and said I was wrong and misunderstood what I was told. Thanks...

:fryingpan:

...for good measure.

:drink40:

:fryingpan:

...for good measure.

:drink40:

HEARD

X2

Sign in to follow this