Howlowd

TDX RECONE-Followup? Been a WHILE...

Sent two emails havent received an answer, would appreciate if you guys could hit me up. last comms you were working on getting the dual 2 ohm coils as discussed? thanks...

Sent two emails havent received an answer, would appreciate if you guys could hit me up. last comms you were working on getting the dual 2 ohm coils as discussed? thanks...

If I am not mistaken, the staff will be attending SBN and the trip started today. I think Monday will be the day all the emails get responded to.

Woot SBN!!!

dont know when their coming back today, but ill bump it anyway

thanks hopefully they get to it. soon.. id imagine itll be busy as all get out once they do come back...sigh..

Don't think we've got it at the shop...have you checked your tracking number to see when it was delivered, if it was, and who signed for it?

Thanks!

-Nick

Don't think we've got it at the shop...have you checked your tracking number to see when it was delivered, if it was, and who signed for it?

Thanks!

-Nick

No. It hasnt been sent in yet. I want to, as the sub that was returned is a dual 1 ohm. I need a dual two ohm. that was discussed prior to sending it in,but when it showed, half the impedance. scott said he was going to verify that he had the coils, and just hasnt gotten back to me. I ended up in another NCOES school that i wasnt supposed to go to :turkey: , so now its been over a month and a half. Id just like to get it going and thrown in the car at this point..

Ive also passed your info on to someone that has approx 20 of the tdx and mac daddy's for recone.

Ok, this is on my 'to do' list for tomorrow, ill find out if we've got a dual 2ohm coil that will work.

Thanks!

-Nick

Ok, this is on my 'to do' list for tomorrow, ill find out if we've got a dual 2ohm coil that will work.

Thanks!

-Nick

thanks. can you also pm me a number. as stated i have someone thats got roughly 20 tdxs he wants to get reconed. Im going to pass the email info to him as well. I appreciate it. I want to replace this tc9 bad :(

Thanks!

-Nick

any update?

No dual 2ohm coils that will work...trying to get a sample run of them wound so we can get you a recone.

Thanks

-Nick

No dual 2ohm coils that will work...trying to get a sample run of them wound so we can get you a recone.

Thanks

-Nick

thanks. ill give it a couple weeks and would you be able to email me or do i need to post back here? thank you for the help.

doug

cant.get.ryte@gmail.com